Green smoothie

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Good morning!






Every morning I start my day with my green smoothie. Not only because of the great health benefits but also because I generally love it. It makes me feel full, my skin is clearer and I feel more energized during the day. After trying a lot of green monster with a not so good taste, I finally made one with a taste I do enjoy.



A green smoothie of joy
- a handful of kale
- a handful of pineapple
- a teaspoon of turmeric
- a pinch of ginger
- a pinch of pepper
- a cup of green tea
- 1/2 lemon

Preparation:


Put all the ingredients except for the lemon in the blender and press the juice of the lemon into the blender. Mix everything until it's creamy and poor it into a glass or a jar. Enjoy and remember, a smoothie a day keeps te doctor away!


1 comment :